Friday, December 26, 2008

I love Comments

I know there are a few people other than Christina & Dawn (thanks girls) that read my blog. I know this because I sort of kind of track it. Plus this morning I had an email from someone who said they read my blog and wanted me to check theirs out. Well I did, buuuutttt, I couldn't read a lick of it. I'm not even sure where they were from. It was a nice blog set up but that's all the further I got.

Now, I'm just worried about identity theft. Weird huh?!? I'm just not to computer literate and afraid that by opening up that email msg then I let some crazy person in on a lot of personal information. I know I'm crazy. Did I screw up by opening that email msg about my blog?

Anyway, what I'm getting at is, if you stop by my blog please let me know by leaving a comment if you have one. I love to hear other people's opinions on some of my moments, the good and the not so good :-)

Thanks for understanding, Have a great day!!!

No comments: