Friday, December 19, 2008

They're Coming Home :-)

Well, mom and dad are finally coming home today from there wonderful, well deserved trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica. Mom has been checking in periodically to let me know how much fun they were having together. It's so nice to hear her so happy!

I can't wait to see them tonight, I don't think there going to be getting home till about 8pm if the weather is cooperative. I think I'll surprise them and be there when they get home and help them unpack and settle back in to the "Real World" of Illinois cold :-)

_____________________________
_______________________

Mom & Dad,
I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves in the sunny land of "NO Problem Mon". However, I also am so very happy your coming home because I've missed you terribly! I lost the ones I can always turn to in a pinch for a whole week ~ I never knew how much I really need you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Can't wait to see your mom's hair tonight!!! I'm bringing my camera! Have to keep a pic of this! :-)