Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yaaa, I did it!!

I finally got the book TWILIGHT read. All 500 some pages. For me, this is a major accomplishment because I hate to read. I'd much rather watch a movie if I had any down time available.

Talk about a great book. Yes, the movie was very good but this book was great. It went into so much more detail and filled you in on a lot that the movie left out. I was very impressed w/ all the good details on each character and the showing of how much one family would do to help someone they loved! Ahhh, definitely a chick thing.

I want to send a big Shout Out to my friend Dawn :-) Thank you for introducing me to the series of books. Now I'm addicted and even though I asked for the New Moon for Christmas I'm not going to be able to wait. I'm going to get it tonight while I'm out. The sneak peak at the end of Twilight leaves you hanging at such a dramatic point......OMG.....I'm hooked!!

Well, I'm off on my next adventure......till next time....

2 comments:

Christina said...

I can borrow it for the long drive, right??? :-)

Dawn said...

Oh, I'm so glad you loved it.