Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Wonderland

The cold Christmas snow, rain, and ice has finally struck Effingham. I sit here worrying about all the travelers on the road to make it home for the holidays. I'm such a worry wart about things I can't control. I won't feel good until I hear they've made it.

The ones worrying me the most are my kid sisters, 2 coming from Chicago (Jennifer & Elizabeth)and 1 coming from Champaign (Alicia) . I'm also concerned w/ my my B-I-L and S-I-L, Chris and Christina, and my sweet little nephew Calvin who are traveling south to see Mickey and Minnie for Christmas. I'm still waiting for the word on there safe arrival to Walt Disney World :-)

I hope everyone is careful w/ there travels and please wear your seat belts. Can't wait to see you all soon.

No comments: