Monday, December 15, 2008

Christina, I did it!!!!

I know that most people will think I'm a weird-o for getting so excited about something that probably comes so easy to most but I did it and I'm so proud of myself!

Anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty computer illiterate. If I can't figure something out I just call my brilliant, computer savvy S-I-L, Christina. Well tonight I figured out all by myself how to download songs and put them on my blog!! Cool right?!? I didn't even have to call Christina w/ the usual technical help, I'm so excited and proud of myself.

OK, enough gloating on myself I just wanted to share my happiness w/ everyone else who might find this blog humorous =)

1 comment:

Christina said...

And before you know it you will be the head of IT (information technology) for some savvy up and coming web design company.... ;-) Okay, so maybe not head of the IT department because I've already hired Chris for that position. But you could definitely be like the team lead of the music download/playlist team of the IT or development departments! heeehehheee ;-)

Love the tunes!