Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm getting old

In my past 32 years of life I have never been able to drink coffee. It would make me really jittery and then sick to my stomach. I never knew why it made me feel this way but it did therefore I never drank it. I absolutely LOVE the smell of coffee so it made it very frustrating to not be able to drink it. So to deal w/ cold weather I always stuck w/ my hot chocolate.

On Tuesday I didn't have time for my hot chocolate run and I was freezing at work. Even w/ my space heater on I couldn't get warm. So I thought I would try coffee one more time. It was actually good to me. Yes, I had to put two packets of sugar and one packet of creamer in it but who's counting that? It tasted good to me and it didn't make me jittery or sick. Wow, was this really it? I can drink coffee?

My new theory on it is: I'm getting old!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Taste buds change. Chalk it up to that.